- Are you having trouble finding US workers who are hard-working and reliable?
- Would you like to have a legal workforce that you can you count on year after year?
- Do you feel that you need to hire illegal workers to compete in the marketplace?
- Are you tired of having to retrain new workers every year?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then the H2 Temporary Guestworker program may be the answer for you.
The H-2A and H-2B programs provide a legal and efficient way for you to meet your labor needs.
The Benouis Law Office is one of the oldest and most experienced guestworker providers in the industry.
Personnel working at the firm have provided over 4,000 companies with the work authorization permits for over 65,000 guestworkers and have more than 30 years total experience in the field.
The firm offers the perspective of a business owner combined with the expertise of a law firm and the best nationwide customer service available in the industry.
Abundant Labor Supply
Social Security Numbers
Contact the firm for your application. Get prepared now for your seasonal / peakload needs.
(877) 967-5422 (WORK-H2B)
Benouis Law Office
14000 La Palma Ranch Road
Manchaca, TX 78652-3154
Deferred Action for DREAMers is our most recent service offering. Please contact us if you are interested.
Individuals who demonstrate that they meet the guidelines below may request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals for a period of two years, subject to renewal, and may be eligible for employment authorization:
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
- Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Some H2-B providers make you pay an extra fee for each and every employee you request whether you get to use them or not.
Why pay this extra unnecessary fee for your employees when you can have all of them already included at no extra cost with the Benouis Law Office?
The firm offers flat rate pricing with no hidden costs. Add these savings directly to your bottom line.
Employer pricing is only $3,500 and includes unlimited employee visas at no additional charge (advertising, US goverment fees, foreign processing and consulate fees are not included).